Our network of Greenmarket farmers markets, Youthmarkets, Fresh Food Box pick-ups, and Greenmarket Co. ensures that all New Yorkers have access to the freshest, healthiest local food.
We work to increase participation in New York City’s zero waste initiatives with workshops for residents and supers, community events centered on education, weekly collections for food scraps and clothing, Stop ‘N’ Swap® community reuse events, and more.
How Can We Help You?
I want to know what to recycle
- Email email@example.com with your specific questions and we will do what we can to help
- Click HERE for NYC recycling information
I want to recycle clothing & textiles
- Click HERE to find a clothing collection
I want to compost my food scraps
- Click HERE to find a GrowNYC food scrap dropoff or other compost resources
I want to find a recycling event
- Click HERE for a listing of upcoming electronics collections, shredding events, hazardous waste collections, and more.
I want to attend a Stop ‘N’ Swap
- Click HERE to find a swap near you
I want to receive a monthly e-mail about upcoming events
- Click HERE to sign up for monthly event notifications