GrowNYC Education helps youth and their educators foster a lifelong appreciation of nature, healthy food, and sustainability.
- Take a field field trip to the Teaching Garden on Governor's Island
- Tour a local Greenmarket with student or adult groups
- Start a school garden or outdoor classroom
- Attend a virtual gardening workshop
- Learn about recycling, composting, and climate at your school
- Schedule an online presentation for an older adult center, parent association, or adult community group
- Visit here for online resources on gardening, zero waste, curriculum, nutrition education, and more.