Our network of Greenmarket farmers markets, Farmstands, and Fresh Food Box sites, coupled with GrowNYC Wholesale, ensures that all New Yorkers have access to the freshest, healthiest local food.
Our mission is to inspire, promote and facilitate the creation of sustainable gardens in public schools throughout New York City. The program was created in 2010 under the name “Grow to Learn” and since then, has established a network of over 800 school gardens in all five boroughs. Join us!
- Technical garden assistance
- Supply giveaways including tools, seeds, seedlings, classroom cooking supplies, and more
- 40+ educational workshops each year
- A monthly newsletter featuring GrowNYC Education resources and upcoming programs from us and our partners.
- Visit GrowNYCEducation.org to access resources such as our School Garden Guides, Food Justice Curriculum, Farmstand Business Curriculum, virtual field trips, recorded workshops, and more!
For more info, email email@example.com