Our network of farmers markets, Youthmarkets, Fresh Food Box pick-ups, and Greenmarket Co. ensures that all New Yorkers have access to the freshest, healthiest local food.
- Green Infrastructure Techniques contains detailed information about the conservation strategies detailed in our online toolkit.
- Resilient NYC Community Garden Guide is a practical guide on making your garden more resilient and includes step-by-step guidelines to minimizing storm damage.
- Our Rainwater Harvesting How-To Guide will teach you how to build a rainwater harvesting system of your own.
- Building plans for a Winged Structure, which you can build in your garden and use as a rainwater collection source.
- Rainwater Calculation Tables: Formulas for calculating how many gallons of rainwater can be collected from a roof or structure.
- Our Rainwater Harvesting in NYC Community Gardens Map, showing where RWH systems are located throughout the city.
- Green Infrastructure Presentation, designed to teach others how to use these techniques. Available in PDF or Powerpoint versions.
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden has put together a guide to Native Plants for New York City Rain Gardens.