Our network of farmers markets, Youthmarkets, Fresh Food Box pick-ups, and Greenmarket Co. ensures that all New Yorkers have access to the freshest, healthiest local food.
We work to increase participation in New York City’s curbside recycling program by providing workshops for residents and supers, community events centered on education, weekly collections for food scraps and textiles, Stop ‘N’ Swap® community reuse events, event recycling assistance, and more.
How Can We Help You?
I want to know what to recycle
- Email email@example.com with your specific questions and we will do what we can to help
- Click HERE for NYC recycling information
I want to recycle clothing & textiles
- Click HERE to find a Greenmarket clothing collection
I want to compost my food scraps
- Click HERE to find a Greenmarket food scrap dropoff or other compost resources
I want to find a recycling event
- Click HERE for a listing of upcoming electronics collections, shredding events, hazardous waste collections and more.
- Need help setting up recycling at your event? Click HERE to see how we can help.
I want to attend a Stop ‘N’ Swap
- Click HERE to find a swap in your borough