Our network of Greenmarket farmers markets, Farmstands, and Fresh Food Box pick-ups, coupled with GrowNYC Wholesale, ensures that all New Yorkers have access to the freshest, healthiest local food.
Our mission is to inspire, promote and facilitate the creation of sustainable gardens in public schools throughout New York City. The program was created in 2010 under the name “Grow to Learn” and since then, has established a network of over 800 school gardens in all five boroughs. Join us!
- Mini grant funding to start or expand school gardens - open now through February 15, 2021!
- Technical garden assistance
- Supply giveaways including tools, seeds, seedlings, classroom cooking supplies, and more
- 40+ educational workshops each year
- An online portal of school gardening resources and instructional videos
- A monthly newsletter featuring GrowNYC Education resources and upcoming programs from us and our partners.
- Visit our Distance Learning page for home gardening, cooking, and zero waste projects, plus weekly updates from our Teaching Garden on Governors Island.
All DOE K-12 public and charter schools can register with us. Log in or Sign Up now!
For more info, email firstname.lastname@example.org.